Good morning friends! Today, I am going to share some of the tools you’ll need to be a Poshmark Seller. I have been selling on Poshmark for over 5 years and have a lot of experience! With over 1,000 sales, 64K followers and all sorts of customer service experiences haha, I have put together a few Poshmark Posts for those of you looking for tips.
1. Mobile phone with Poshmark Mobile App downloaded. You can view and manage your Poshmark account on a desktop computer, but you cannot list and upload items. You must upload photos of your items through the App. Here’s a link to my closet!
2. Shipping Materials. I suggest creating a USPS account and ordering your supplies here, especially if you do not have $ to spend on shipping tape. I order shipping materials through USPS once every few months, and it takes anywhere from 5-20 days to arrive. I always order MAILING SLEEVES, MAILERS and BOXES. Click for links to them!
3. Save all shipping materials you receive. Bubble mailers, boxes, envelopes, shoe boxes, puffy bags of air, tissue. Create a designated recycling area (like your spare room, garage or underneath a table) and store all your materials. PRO TIP- ask your neighbors, parents or friends to save their shipping materials for you to use. This depends on what you sell. I sell decorative pillows often and need large boxes that the post office doesn’t provide for free. YOU CAN MAIL YOUR POSHMARK ORDERS in anything and everything. They do not have to be mailed in Priority mail materials. Yes, you can mail your shoes right in their shoe box! Taped up properly, of course.
4. Scissors. Trim all excess strings off of clothes you are selling
5. 1 pant hanger and 1 Shirt Hanger. Preferably, nice and photo-worthy! There are for hanging your items when photographing them.
6. Shipping tape and regular good ole-tape
7. Optional- thank you cards for large $ purchases. When someone buys an item over $35, I like to slip in a thank-you. Often, I reuse an index card or repurpose construction paper (teacher life) and do not spend money on thank you cards
Happy Poshing, friends! Check out my closet and let me know if you have any questions.
Want to practice yoga virtually with me? I have included content below-Yoga free and accessible for all!